Register

How To Delete A Facebook Post On App

Found a bug in the game or need some support? Let us know here.

Postby journecacol » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:57 am

> DOWNLOAD

Keep in mind that if a post you've hidden was shared, it may still be visible to the audience it was shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed and search. 3 Tap your name. If you're removing your name from someone else's post, click Remove Tag here, then click OK. You can delete any post that you or anyone else posted directly to you profile page. 2 Tap . On Android, you'll tap and hold the comment you wish to delete. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How do I delete a photo from my Facebook news feed? wikiHow Contributor Click the 'v' symbol on the top right of the post and click Hide Post. If you aren't already signed into Facebook, enter your email address and password and tap Sign in. Any photos you've hidden from your Page's timeline will still be visible when people visit your Page's Photos section.. It's toward the bottom of the drop-down menu. If you're deleting your own comment, clicking the pencil icon will prompt a drop-down menu wherein you'll need to click Delete again. Powered by Mediawiki. Doing so will remove the comment in question from the post. If you're removing your name from a tagged post, you'll instead tap Remove tag, then tap OK. Tap Delete Post. It's the blue button in the pop-up window. Reviews Best Products Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Monitors Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Software Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech Forums . Why does a post reappear after I have deleted it three times? Answer this question Flag as. News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . Tap . How do I edit a post on Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. If you're signed into Facebook, the app will open to your News Feed. This app is dark-blue with a white "f" on it. 4 Find a comment you wish to delete. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Hiding a post that you've shared from your Page will remove it from your Page, but not from your Page's activity log (which only you and other managers of your Page can see). The Bad News. Tapping it will take you to your profile page. Powered by Mediawiki. Home Categories Computers and Electronics Internet Website Application Instructions Social Networking Facebook Facebook Basics ArticleEditDiscuss Edit ArticleHow to Delete a Facebook Post Four Methods:Deleting a Post on MobileDeleting a Post on DesktopDeleting a Comment on MobileDeleting a Comment on DesktopCommunity Q&A This wikiHow teaches you how to remove any of your Facebook posts from Facebook, as well as how to delete a comment either created by you or posted on your content. 4. Flag as. 5 5a02188284
free download software facebook for iphoneapps install facebookhappy kiss day images for facebookhttps de-de.facebook logindownload facebook phone appcode de jeu facebookdownload facebook pdi atualizadofacebook chats endg ltig l schenfunny sms in english for facebookcan i use facebook without an account

journecacol

Return to Bugs & Support