Register

How Do I Create A Desktop Icon For Facebook

Have suggestions for to help improve the game? Post them here.

Postby conneopola » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:35 pm

> DOWNLOAD

Or just go to our Main Page to start over. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Please try again later. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Kundan Bhattarai 109,803 views 2:09 How To Make Your Facebook Completely Private - Duration: 8:15. This guide uses GIMP, as it is a free program available on all operating systems. Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close This video is unavailable. 5 Save the image as an icon. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. The part of the image that you erased will be selected. Loading. Learn Windows 10 and Computers 142,781 views 3:29 Bring back missing icons in Windows 7 desktop - Duration: 2:09. Once you've resized the image, right-click on the layer and select "Layer to Image Size". Press Ctrl+I or click Select Invert. ThioJoe 508,199 views 8:32 How to install Facebook in Windows 10-Desktop / PC version via Store - Duration: 2:44. The Quick Mask will allow you to easily get rid of the parts of the image you don't want to keep. 3 Open your image in your editor. Up next How to Create Facebook Icon on your Desktop - Duration: 6:33. 4 Add an alpha channel. Select "Add Alpha Channel". This will allow the icon to have a transparent background when you erase the parts of the image you don't want. Open the downloaded or created image using GIMP. You can also zoom in to ensure that you erase exactly what you want. See Step 1 below to learn how. 2 Install an image editing program. Open the Scale tool and change the size to 16 X 16. Once you are finished clearing the mask off of the part you want to keep, press Shift+Q again to remove the mask. Published on Sep 15, 2011This video helps you to create your own facebook desktop icon in less than 3 minutes. This will change the layer boundary to match the canvas size. Watch Queue Queue count/total How to: Create a facebook desktop icon dailytut Loading. Click here to be counted Community Q&A Search Add New Question How can I download or make little icons to send in my texts without getting a virus or spyware? wikiHow Contributor The most reliable image source is yourself. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. The alpha channel is a layer of transparency. Sontu Kundu 1,877 views 6:33 How to Add a Facebook "Shortcut" to Your Desktop - Duration: 1:55. Select the Eraser tool from the Toolbox window on the left side of the screen. Easystepstolearn 1,748 views 3:14 15 Windows Settings You Should Change Now! - Duration: 10:28 5a02188284
draw something wont login to facebookwho to change password in facebookhow to share a private album on facebookfacebook mobile for nokia e52how to select all friends for a facebook event invitepsy facebook emoticonscara private gambar di facebookpro facebook hack v2.5 2012free download best facebook hackerfacebook twitter chat widget

conneopola

Return to Suggestions & Feedback